Summer Camp: Episode 1 Summer Camp: Episode 1

that was great

I really like your art style, and your animation style. They work together so fluently. The characters are perefect for the voice acting (which was also commendable). The humour was pretty damn good, it was full of non-sequiturs without getting all Family Guy. Anyway, I loved piece, and I'd love to see more. This had better make front page. You should be proud, cuz it's obvious you put a lot of work and talent into this. I voted 6.

The Seb

ExcellentFriends responds:

Thank you the seb you are truly "da seb"

Charlie Brown Fun Time Charlie Brown Fun Time

pretty funny

That's some good stuff man. Keep up the good work.

boinky33 responds:

Anything below a 7 is an insult! How dare you!

Magnificent Chubbalope #3 Magnificent Chubbalope #3

yesss

haha that kicked ass! the voices were funny, the content was also funny and very original i might add. the tweens were smooth and made the animation style still look reallly good. and of course, i really like the art. give yourself a pat on the back...and an ice cream sandwich, its hot out today!

Peace and love,
--{[The_Seb]}--

Social SuffoKation Social SuffoKation

awsome!

This was a really good flash. I really got into it. The animation was smooth and distinct, the character design was very fitting, the backgrounds were simple yet complete, and the song was pretty groovy too. The only violence was him hitting the stool, but what ensued after that was nonetheless well done. One of my favourite things was the pre-loader, it was a perfect little intro to the flash. I gave you a low score for humour because it wasn't really funny, but obviously it wasn't meant to be :P. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more cool things like this in the future. Ignore all unconstructive criticism.

Peace and love
The_Seb

Expecting Santa? Expecting Santa?

lmao

why was it snowing INSIDE?! XD

Bread Crums And Sacrifice Bread Crums And Sacrifice

amazing

You got together a really great crew of animators. Very fluid animation. Combolations, this was incredible.

The Installation The Installation

well...

I liked it! It was very funny and considering you didn;t onion skin, it was really well animated. But this is the biggest rip off of weebl and bob ever.

Ruled by Secrecy Ruled by Secrecy

That's killer!

Omg, trippiest thing ever! I love it! Very unique and yet simple technique...:D!

Magic Havoc Magic Havoc

HAH!

I asotively, posilutely loved this. Unique humour and animation! This is killer man, keep it up.

"The Mustache Contest" "The Mustache Contest"

AHAHA!

I love it! This is one of the best and most unique movies I have ever seen on newgrounds! PAt your self on your big animator's back! And the music was just perfect! In short, I'm gonna be voting for this in the monthly voting! This is without a doubt,an amusing work of art.